Saturday, June 25, 2011

Decision . . .

So tomorrow may be my last day to make decision,

either go to Shah Alam, and travel to Tanjung Malim for 5days 4 Night and only to focus on the project or;

Stay in Melaka, and finish my paid project, confirm the tender and submit the quotation, and finish the proposal that have to be submit this 1st July.

Which shall i choose, 1st choice is very tempting, as right now, i really need to "change the wind" and run away from this "not sure" crisis. but, the project duration is 6 weeks, and I may not be able to complete the whole project, thus i may be burden to my colleague, more like I want to go because I want to run away....

the 2nd choices is more like to finish all the thing i started before and do not want to disappoint everyone who trust me. . .

p/s: tonight theme: query . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment