Gunpla or gundam plastic models refers to plastic and non-plastic model kits depicting the mechas, vehicles and characters of the fictional Mobile Suit Gundam universe (Wikipedia). so its basically bout building a robot (3d puzzle), a toys robot to be precise.
Why, i suddenly become interest in this hobby??...
well, it all start because of my master project. Due to the programming kept on failing, i have to think of new method in order to obtain result to be analyze for my master project. But 1 week of forcing to think will not result anything. Therefore, i do something that i like the most, that is building a robot. But if i start building the robot, i have to take 1 month, for material and $$$.
So, the faster ways to build a robot is building a robot model. although the price is quite high, but not as high as actual robot. so i went shopping with my friends, and bought all the stuff below.
As you can see, quite an item there.....there also parts to build the robot...
part for actual robot:
- ladder sprocket chain
- 4-speed crank axle gear box
- universal plate set
- tank track (in white box)
- pic beginner kit (in white box) - mahasan
- 8-channel servo controller (in white box) - en faizul
- Keroro - pirate edition #38
- Heavy metal - L- Gaim HG
so, after that crazy shopping...all the part to make a robot has stop, and gunpla model has incrase:
- Keroro - pirate edition #35
- Gundam Seed Astray - Blue Frame HG
- Gundam Seed Astray - Green Frame HG
- Tool box with all item to build the robot model as prefect as it can be (lots of money goes in here) ~still not complete yet, lots of things need to buy.
and in planning to get:
- Keroro - pirate edition #36, #37, #39, need all 5 to complete full set
- Gundam seed Astray - Red Frame HG
- Air Brush Pen
- Hobby Paint & cement
after get all the planning item, decided to on hold this hobby, and continue my actual hobby, building a actual moving robot (tak kawen laa ak...abis duit kat hobby jek).